Your Cart is Currently Empty
- Add A Touch Of Modern Polish To Your Medical Wardrobe With This Flattering Mixed Media V-Neck Top
- Finished With Exposed Zip Styling For Subtle Edge. Touches Of Rib-Knit At The Neck
- And Center Back Panel Provide Comfort And Flexibility
- In Addition To Side Vents That Allow For Greater Ease Of Movement. The Style Also Features A Shirttail Hem
- Front Welt And In-Seam Pockets For Storage
- And Princess Seaming To Create A Slim Silhouette. Contemporary Fit. Center Back Length: 26". The Comfortable Stretch Poplin Fabric And Super Stretchy Rib-Knit Is The Perfect Combo For Healthcare Professionals.
- 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex Poplin
All orders are processed within 24 hours. All items are shipped within 7 to 14 working days of the order being processed.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation there maybe a delay on delivery of your order. If this happens we will do our best to update you on your order status.
Items may be eligible for exchange within 15 days of purchase and will be subject to a 15-20% return fee. All returns/exchanges must be accompanied by the original packing slip and a valid Return Authorization. Returned or exchanged item(s) must be sent via a traceable or insured shipping method to prevent the package being lost in the mail. All shipping/freight charges must be prepaid by the customer unless the exchange is a result of our error. The following items are not eligible for exchange/return: Irregular sizes, alterations (including hemming), embroidered items, customized items, printed items, or any item that has been decorated, washed, laundered, or worn. All drop ship orders are eligible for return or exchange at the sole discretion of B&A Uniforms. We are not responsible for returned items that are lost in transit or missing documentation. If there has been an error in the order from B&A Uniforms, there will be no return fee. Items must be received in their original condition (with tags) to receive credit. For any additional inquiries, please contact us directly at 561-842-1400.