Your Cart is Currently Empty
Durability and value, a winning combination. ScrubZone Landau scrubs are built so tough they pass commercial laundry standards for durability. Our classic fit is generous scrubs for ample ease of motion. This adjustable, soft-webbed drawcord waist. Double-needled cargo and back pockets. Reinforced seams at stride and inside leg for strength. Traditional rise. Relaxed hip and thigh. Straight leg. 65% Polyester/35% Cotton XSM-5XL (31 1/2" inseam) PXS?P3X (29" inseam) TSM?T2X (33 1/2" inseam)
- Material Feature:Our ScrubZone's poplin fabric is made for breathability, durability and easy care. This material has vibrant colors that last longer and can withstand commercial laundry washing required of premium medical uniforms, yet offered at a value price.?65% Polyester/35% Cotton.
- Product Features:High-rise, soft-webbed full drawstring scrub pant
- Top/Pant Detail:Straight leg: 17 3/4" opening
- Pocket Description:2 Pockets: 1 back pocket and 1 side pocket
- Special Tech Features:Durable enough for commercial laundry; IL Approved
- Special Features:Reinforced seams for extra strength
- Fit Feature:Classic Relaxed Fit-Generously cut to provide optimal comfort and ease of movement. Women may want to order one size smaller in this unisex piece.
- Care Instructions:Machine wash cold with similar colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed. Highly durable, industrial laundry approved.
All orders are processed within 24 hours. All items are shipped within 7 to 14 working days of the order being processed.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation there maybe a delay on delivery of your order. If this happens we will do our best to update you on your order status.
Items may be eligible for exchange within 15 days of purchase and will be subject to a 15-20% return fee. All returns/exchanges must be accompanied by the original packing slip and a valid Return Authorization. Returned or exchanged item(s) must be sent via a traceable or insured shipping method to prevent the package being lost in the mail. All shipping/freight charges must be prepaid by the customer unless the exchange is a result of our error. The following items are not eligible for exchange/return: Irregular sizes, alterations (including hemming), embroidered items, customized items, printed items, or any item that has been decorated, washed, laundered, or worn. All drop ship orders are eligible for return or exchange at the sole discretion of B&A Uniforms. We are not responsible for returned items that are lost in transit or missing documentation. If there has been an error in the order from B&A Uniforms, there will be no return fee. Items must be received in their original condition (with tags) to receive credit. For any additional inquiries, please contact us directly at 561-842-1400.