Your Cart is Currently Empty
Finally a compression scrub pant This Landau Proflex cargo scrub pant sports our unique anti-rolling PWRcor Compression waist that supports your back while delivering a slimming professional appearance. The internal drawcord lets you adjust the pants, while side cargo pockets, a back pocket, and an accessory pocket offer optimal functionality. When you?re in ProFlex, you?re in style, with a flattering modern tailored fit that's a sleek departure from your traditional scrubs. These cool-to-the-touch stretch cargo pants will keep you comfortable all day. 73% Polyester/25% Rayon/2% Spandex.
- Material Feature:Our ProFlex performance stretch twill offers 2-way stretch for flexibility while maintainingvibrant colors with a silky feel and all day breathable comfort for your medical uniforms. 73% Polyester/25% Rayon/2% Spandex.
- Product Features:High-rise PWRcor waist scrub pant
- Top/Pant Detail:Boot cut leg: 19 1/2" opening
- Pocket Description:2 Cargo Pockets; 1 Accessory Pocket
- Special Tech Features:PWRcor Compression Waist gives core support that reduces fatigue. Comfort compression provided a slimming appearance. The anti-roll waist band lies flat and won't roll or dig In.
- Special Features:Logo tape accessory loop
- Fit Feature:Modern Tailored Fit- Tapered to flatter your shape without limiting movement
- Care Instructions:Machine wash cold with similar colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
All orders are processed within 24 hours. All items are shipped within 7 to 14 working days of the order being processed.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation there maybe a delay on delivery of your order. If this happens we will do our best to update you on your order status.
Items may be eligible for exchange within 15 days of purchase and will be subject to a 15-20% return fee. All returns/exchanges must be accompanied by the original packing slip and a valid Return Authorization. Returned or exchanged item(s) must be sent via a traceable or insured shipping method to prevent the package being lost in the mail. All shipping/freight charges must be prepaid by the customer unless the exchange is a result of our error. The following items are not eligible for exchange/return: Irregular sizes, alterations (including hemming), embroidered items, customized items, printed items, or any item that has been decorated, washed, laundered, or worn. All drop ship orders are eligible for return or exchange at the sole discretion of B&A Uniforms. We are not responsible for returned items that are lost in transit or missing documentation. If there has been an error in the order from B&A Uniforms, there will be no return fee. Items must be received in their original condition (with tags) to receive credit. For any additional inquiries, please contact us directly at 561-842-1400.