Your Cart is Currently Empty
Need a modern, fashionable lab coat with stretch? Landau Proflex lab coat for women is stylish with an adjustable set in belt. Our double zipper allow customer adjustability to ease movement while providing a smart professional appearance. This lab coat is slimmer in our modern fit is tailored to enhance your shape without constricting your movement. Our 2-way comfort stretch helps give you added flexibility required of your work wear. 95% Polyester/5% Spandex.
- Material Feature:This silky lightweight fabric with two-way stretch delivers greater mobility while its moisture wicking properties to keep you cool and comfortable all day long in your medical uniforms. 95% Polyester/5% Spandex.
- Product Features:Notch collar 2-way zipper front lab coat
- Top/Pant Detail:Princess seams with inset adjustable belt
- Pocket Description:2 Roomy curved pockets with 1 additional instrument pocket
- Special Tech Features:Pen loop Inside right pocket
- Special Features:Double needle topstitch throughout
- Fit Feature:Modern Tailored Fit- Tapered to flatter your shape without limiting movement
- Care Instructions:Wash before wearing. Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Remove promptly. Iron low heat.
All orders are processed within 24 hours. All items are shipped within 7 to 14 working days of the order being processed.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation there maybe a delay on delivery of your order. If this happens we will do our best to update you on your order status.
Items may be eligible for exchange within 15 days of purchase and will be subject to a 15-20% return fee. All returns/exchanges must be accompanied by the original packing slip and a valid Return Authorization. Returned or exchanged item(s) must be sent via a traceable or insured shipping method to prevent the package being lost in the mail. All shipping/freight charges must be prepaid by the customer unless the exchange is a result of our error. The following items are not eligible for exchange/return: Irregular sizes, alterations (including hemming), embroidered items, customized items, printed items, or any item that has been decorated, washed, laundered, or worn. All drop ship orders are eligible for return or exchange at the sole discretion of B&A Uniforms. We are not responsible for returned items that are lost in transit or missing documentation. If there has been an error in the order from B&A Uniforms, there will be no return fee. Items must be received in their original condition (with tags) to receive credit. For any additional inquiries, please contact us directly at 561-842-1400.