Your Cart is Currently Empty
Oh, baby The wide knit waistband featuring a slight bootcut flared leg opening make this modern fit our most comfortable Proflex maternity pants yet. Our modern fit is tailored to enhance your shape without constricting your movement. Our comfort stretch helps give you added flexibility required of your work wear. 73% Polyester/25% Rayon/2% Spandex.
- Material Feature:Our ProFlex performance stretch twill offers 2-way stretch for flexibility while maintainingvibrant colors with a silky feel and all day breathable comfort for your medical uniforms. 73% Polyester/25% Rayon/2% Spandex.
- Product Features:High-rise wide knit waist band maternity scrub pant
- Top/Pant Detail:Flare Leg: 20 1/4" opening
- Pocket Description:1 Single & 1 Double Cargo Pockets
- Special Tech Features:Logo tape accessory loop
- Special Features:Side vents for ease of movement
- Fit Feature:Modern Tailored Fit- Tapered to flatter your shape without limiting movement
- Care Instructions:Machine wash cold with similar colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
All orders are processed within 24 hours. All items are shipped within 7 to 14 working days of the order being processed.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation there maybe a delay on delivery of your order. If this happens we will do our best to update you on your order status.
Items may be eligible for exchange within 15 days of purchase and will be subject to a 15-20% return fee. All returns/exchanges must be accompanied by the original packing slip and a valid Return Authorization. Returned or exchanged item(s) must be sent via a traceable or insured shipping method to prevent the package being lost in the mail. All shipping/freight charges must be prepaid by the customer unless the exchange is a result of our error. The following items are not eligible for exchange/return: Irregular sizes, alterations (including hemming), embroidered items, customized items, printed items, or any item that has been decorated, washed, laundered, or worn. All drop ship orders are eligible for return or exchange at the sole discretion of B&A Uniforms. We are not responsible for returned items that are lost in transit or missing documentation. If there has been an error in the order from B&A Uniforms, there will be no return fee. Items must be received in their original condition (with tags) to receive credit. For any additional inquiries, please contact us directly at 561-842-1400.