Your Cart is Currently Empty
Need scrub pants built for comfort and function? Our landau scrub pant combines elastic back with drawstring-front waist. Contoured through hips. The deep side waist and cargo pockets can hold all your medical accessories. These durable scrub pants have a low rise, straight leg, relaxed hip and thigh for easy comfort. It sport a center seams and side vents for ease of motion. This Heritage Landau medical clothes are so durable they are approved for commercial laundry and are made with our classic generous fit for added comfort. XS?2XL (31" inseam) PXS?P2X (29 1/2" inseam) TXS?T2X (33" inseam)
- Material Feature:Our Easy Care Poplin fabric made with twice the yarns for durability. This breathable material is brushed for a soft comfortable feel. Known for it's easy care and vibrant colors that last longer and can with stand commercial laundry washing required of premium medical uniforms. 65% Polyester/35% Cotton.
- Product Features:Mid-rise 50/50 drawstring front, elastic back scrub pant
- Top/Pant Detail:Straight Leg: 19 1/2" opening
- Pocket Description:5 Pockets:2 in-seam side, 1 back,and 2 cargo pockets
- Special Tech Features:Durable enough for commercial laundry; IL Approved
- Special Features:Center seam & side vents
- Fit Feature:Classic Relaxed Fit-Generously cut to provide optimal comfort and ease of movement
- Care Instructions:Machine wash cold with similar colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed. Highly durable, industrial laundry approved.
All orders are processed within 24 hours. All items are shipped within 7 to 14 working days of the order being processed.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation there maybe a delay on delivery of your order. If this happens we will do our best to update you on your order status.
Items may be eligible for exchange within 15 days of purchase and will be subject to a 15-20% return fee. All returns/exchanges must be accompanied by the original packing slip and a valid Return Authorization. Returned or exchanged item(s) must be sent via a traceable or insured shipping method to prevent the package being lost in the mail. All shipping/freight charges must be prepaid by the customer unless the exchange is a result of our error. The following items are not eligible for exchange/return: Irregular sizes, alterations (including hemming), embroidered items, customized items, printed items, or any item that has been decorated, washed, laundered, or worn. All drop ship orders are eligible for return or exchange at the sole discretion of B&A Uniforms. We are not responsible for returned items that are lost in transit or missing documentation. If there has been an error in the order from B&A Uniforms, there will be no return fee. Items must be received in their original condition (with tags) to receive credit. For any additional inquiries, please contact us directly at 561-842-1400.