Your Cart is Currently Empty
Room to move. Pocket storage to spare. All the features you love in our men?s cargo scrub pant, now with a new lower-rise waist and stretch fabric. Full elastic waistband with inside twill drawstring and zip fly. Two slant pockets, one back pocket with button closure and two double patch cargo pockets. This Heritage Landau medical clothes are so durable they are approved for commercial laundry and are made with our classic generous fit for able ease of movement. 52% Cotton/45% Polyester/3% Spandex. S?5XL (31" inseam) TS?T3X (33" inseam).
- Material Feature:Smart Stretch Twill fabric made of soft 2-way stretch with easy comfort, breathable fibers, and shape retention. 52% Cotton/45% Polyester/3% Spandex.
- Product Features:Elastic waist mid-rise scrub pant with internal drawstring for adjustability
- Top/Pant Detail:Straight leg: 18" opening
- Pocket Description:5 Pocket with button closure on back pocket
- Special Tech Features:Zipper fly front
- Special Features:null
- Fit Feature:Classic Relaxed Fit-Generously cut to provide optimal comfort and ease of movement
- Care Instructions:Machine wash cold with similar colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
All orders are processed within 24 hours. All items are shipped within 7 to 14 working days of the order being processed.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation there maybe a delay on delivery of your order. If this happens we will do our best to update you on your order status.
Items may be eligible for exchange within 15 days of purchase and will be subject to a 15-20% return fee. All returns/exchanges must be accompanied by the original packing slip and a valid Return Authorization. Returned or exchanged item(s) must be sent via a traceable or insured shipping method to prevent the package being lost in the mail. All shipping/freight charges must be prepaid by the customer unless the exchange is a result of our error. The following items are not eligible for exchange/return: Irregular sizes, alterations (including hemming), embroidered items, customized items, printed items, or any item that has been decorated, washed, laundered, or worn. All drop ship orders are eligible for return or exchange at the sole discretion of B&A Uniforms. We are not responsible for returned items that are lost in transit or missing documentation. If there has been an error in the order from B&A Uniforms, there will be no return fee. Items must be received in their original condition (with tags) to receive credit. For any additional inquiries, please contact us directly at 561-842-1400.