Your Cart is Currently Empty
Versatile and comfortable, our drawstring cargo scrub pants are made with 4 way stretch fabric for movement and plenty of pocket storage. Two hip pockets with self-fabric inset detail, cargo pocket with a separate instrument pocket and an additional back pocket give you space to store all your medical accessories. Snap waistband includes internal drawstring with silicone stripe for an extra secure tie, elastic back waist as well as functional belt loops and fully functional fly scrub pants for men. This Heritage Landau medical clothes are so durable they are approved for commercial laundry and are made with our classic generous fit for able ease of movement. 95% polyester/5% Spandex.
- Material Feature:4-way extreme stretch plain weave fabric for maximum comfort and flexibility. This moisture wicking fabric delivers vibrant colors that last wash after wash. 95% Polyester/5% Spandex.
- Product Features:50/50 flat front/ elastic back high-rise cargo scrub pant
- Top/Pant Detail:Straight leg:18 1/2" opening
- Pocket Description:4 Pockets: 2 side angle hip pockets, 1 cargo, 1 back pocket
- Special Tech Features:Zipper fly front
- Special Features:null
- Fit Feature:Classic Relaxed Fit-Generously cut to provide optimal comfort and ease of movement
- Care Instructions:Machine wash cold with similar colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
All orders are processed within 24 hours. All items are shipped within 7 to 14 working days of the order being processed.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation there maybe a delay on delivery of your order. If this happens we will do our best to update you on your order status.
Items may be eligible for exchange within 15 days of purchase and will be subject to a 15-20% return fee. All returns/exchanges must be accompanied by the original packing slip and a valid Return Authorization. Returned or exchanged item(s) must be sent via a traceable or insured shipping method to prevent the package being lost in the mail. All shipping/freight charges must be prepaid by the customer unless the exchange is a result of our error. The following items are not eligible for exchange/return: Irregular sizes, alterations (including hemming), embroidered items, customized items, printed items, or any item that has been decorated, washed, laundered, or worn. All drop ship orders are eligible for return or exchange at the sole discretion of B&A Uniforms. We are not responsible for returned items that are lost in transit or missing documentation. If there has been an error in the order from B&A Uniforms, there will be no return fee. Items must be received in their original condition (with tags) to receive credit. For any additional inquiries, please contact us directly at 561-842-1400.