Your Cart is Currently Empty
These compression socks are designed to help reduce swelling, improves circulation, and energizes feet and legs. Roomy toe pocket for unrestricted movement. 10-15 mmhg gradient compression sock for medical workers have a comfort band that won't slip or bind. 95% Nylon/5% Lycra®
- Material Feature:Lightweight graduated 8-15 mmgh is strongest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top. They?re designed for mobilityand help limit peripheral edema, or lower leg swelling due to fluid buildup. 95% Nylon/5% Lycra odor resistant knit fabric.
- Product Features:Graduated Compression:This lightweight graduated 8-15 mmgh is strongest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top. They?re designed to reduce leg swelling, increase circulation, and energize your legs
- Top/Pant Detail:Comfort Toe Seam: this compression sock is constructed with a smooth seamless toe for a comfortable fit and less bunching
- Pocket Description:Antimicrobial: prevents harmful growth of bacteria in compression sock
- Special Tech Features:Odor Resistant: knitted with yarn that block sweat & odor
- Special Features:null
- Fit Feature:1 Size Fits All
- Care Instructions:Machine wash.
All orders are processed within 24 hours. All items are shipped within 7 to 14 working days of the order being processed.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation there maybe a delay on delivery of your order. If this happens we will do our best to update you on your order status.
Items may be eligible for exchange within 15 days of purchase and will be subject to a 15-20% return fee. All returns/exchanges must be accompanied by the original packing slip and a valid Return Authorization. Returned or exchanged item(s) must be sent via a traceable or insured shipping method to prevent the package being lost in the mail. All shipping/freight charges must be prepaid by the customer unless the exchange is a result of our error. The following items are not eligible for exchange/return: Irregular sizes, alterations (including hemming), embroidered items, customized items, printed items, or any item that has been decorated, washed, laundered, or worn. All drop ship orders are eligible for return or exchange at the sole discretion of B&A Uniforms. We are not responsible for returned items that are lost in transit or missing documentation. If there has been an error in the order from B&A Uniforms, there will be no return fee. Items must be received in their original condition (with tags) to receive credit. For any additional inquiries, please contact us directly at 561-842-1400.