Your Cart is Currently Empty
Three Buttons. Three Pockets. One great consultation coat. This classic three-button lab coat for women features one breast pocket and two large lower pockets. For style, we've added a notched lapel, button tab back belt, and front and back princess seams. 65% Polyester/35% Combed Cotton Medium length 31 3/8"
- Material Feature:Our Landau lab coat fabric is made with twice the yarns for durability. This breathable material is brushed for a soft comfortable feel that maintains a professional appearance required for your medical uniforms. 65% Polyester/35% Cotton.
- Product Features:Notch collar consultation jacket for women
- Top/Pant Detail:Front & back princess seams
- Pocket Description:3 Pocket: 1 breast, 2 lower patch pockets
- Special Tech Features:Three button closure
- Special Features:Button tab back belt
- Fit Feature:Modern Tailored Fit- Tapered to flatter your shape without limiting movement
- Care Instructions:Wash before wearing. Colors may transfer or fade. Machine wash warm water. Do not use chlorine bleach. Tumble dry medium heat. Iron low heat.
All orders are processed within 24 hours. All items are shipped within 7 to 14 working days of the order being processed.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation there maybe a delay on delivery of your order. If this happens we will do our best to update you on your order status.
Items may be eligible for exchange within 15 days of purchase and will be subject to a 15-20% return fee. All returns/exchanges must be accompanied by the original packing slip and a valid Return Authorization. Returned or exchanged item(s) must be sent via a traceable or insured shipping method to prevent the package being lost in the mail. All shipping/freight charges must be prepaid by the customer unless the exchange is a result of our error. The following items are not eligible for exchange/return: Irregular sizes, alterations (including hemming), embroidered items, customized items, printed items, or any item that has been decorated, washed, laundered, or worn. All drop ship orders are eligible for return or exchange at the sole discretion of B&A Uniforms. We are not responsible for returned items that are lost in transit or missing documentation. If there has been an error in the order from B&A Uniforms, there will be no return fee. Items must be received in their original condition (with tags) to receive credit. For any additional inquiries, please contact us directly at 561-842-1400.