Your Cart is Currently Empty
- Our All-Season II Jacket is waterproof and critically seam sealed. Colorblock panels at the sides and sleeves give this jacket year-round appeal.
- 100% Taslan nylon shell
- 100% microfleece body lining
- 100% polyester sleeve lining for easy on/off
- 3000MM fabric waterproof rating
- Critically seam-sealed for added waterproof protection
- 3000G/M 2
- fabric breathability rating
- Zip-off hood with drawcord and toggles for adjustability
- Zippered chest pocket
- Storm flap with hook and loop closure
- Two-way zipper with zipper garage
- Interior cell phone pocket
- Interior zippered pocket
- Articulated elbows for greater mobility
- Port Pocket™ for easy embroidery access
- Adjustable self-fabric tab cuffs with hook and loop closures
- Front zippered pockets
- Drop tail hem with drawcord and toggles for adjustability
All orders are processed within 24 hours. All items are shipped within 7 to 14 working days of the order being processed.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation there maybe a delay on delivery of your order. If this happens we will do our best to update you on your order status.
Items may be eligible for exchange within 15 days of purchase and will be subject to a 15-20% return fee. All returns/exchanges must be accompanied by the original packing slip and a valid Return Authorization. Returned or exchanged item(s) must be sent via a traceable or insured shipping method to prevent the package being lost in the mail. All shipping/freight charges must be prepaid by the customer unless the exchange is a result of our error. The following items are not eligible for exchange/return: Irregular sizes, alterations (including hemming), embroidered items, customized items, printed items, or any item that has been decorated, washed, laundered, or worn. All drop ship orders are eligible for return or exchange at the sole discretion of B&A Uniforms. We are not responsible for returned items that are lost in transit or missing documentation. If there has been an error in the order from B&A Uniforms, there will be no return fee. Items must be received in their original condition (with tags) to receive credit. For any additional inquiries, please contact us directly at 561-842-1400.